Notice of Tax Meeting
The taxing entities that will be at this meeting are the County, City of Collyer, City of WaKeeney, School District #208, USD#208 Rec Center, and Rural Fire. They will bring to you an overview of their proposed 2018 budgets and what they have done to reduce budgets. A moderator will conduct the meeting.
If you have questions that you would like answered during this meeting, please call the County Clerk at 785-743-5773 and she will make certain they are addressed at the meeting. There will be a Question & Answer period at the end of the meeting.
An agenda will be posted on the county website and in the county courthouse.
- The filing deadline to file for the Golden Prairie Extension District Board member positions is Friday, September 1, 2017 at noon.
Effective March 1, 2017 all documents received at or after 4:00 p.m. will be recorded the following business day.
Notice Regarding Register of Deeds:
HELP WANTED - Clerk I Position:
The Trego County Clerk’s office is accepting applications for a full time or part time Clerk I position.
- Computer experience and general office skills are preferred.
- Application forms may be picked up at the County Clerk’s office.
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Pre-employment drug testing is required.
- Trego County is an equal opportunity employer.