Primary GoalTo promote health and prevent disease and prevent disease and injury by providing health services, environmental services, and educational services to maintain and promote a healthy lifestyle for every individual in our community.
- Define community health problems and propose appropriate solutions to the community and health care providers.
- Promote preventive health care choices and support health maintenance choices.
- Offer accessible facility with flexible hours for all health services.
- Provide adequate health care in our community by collaborating with other health care providers to find effective solutions to those obstacles we face.
- Promote adequate funding for services through local county sources and through state and federal sources.
- The administration will provide adequate staff to deliver specified health services to the community.
- The staff will encourage preventative health choices and encourage responsibility on the part on the individual.
- The nursing staff will maintain adequate working relationship with other health care providers.